WIX Filters Showcases New Products, Brand Identity at 2005 AAPEX
Tuesday, 01 November 2005
WIX Filters is featuring its extensive line-up of premium filtration products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty applications during the 2005 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) from Nov. 1-4 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
“WIX’s participation in AAPEX is an opportunity to highlight our 2005 successes – new ownership, a new look and new advertising efforts – and feature a variety of innovative offerings for 2006,” said Bruce Johnston, brand manager, WIX Filters. “WIX customers will be able to preview significant advancements in filtration and learn more about our bold new marketing campaign, innovative sales promotions, extensive NASCAR involvement and enhanced customer support for the best filters on the market.”
WIX Filters, which became part of the Affinia Group in November 2004, will exhibit its products and promotions at Booth 2838 along with other Affinia brands, including Raybestos, Spicer, Aimco, Quinton Hazell, McQuay-Norris and Nakata.
Recent WIX Filters products and innovations on display at AAPEX include:
· A variety of first-to-market products and innovations, including the WIX Power Core Buster air filter and housing, AquaChek technology, WIX cabin air filters, WIX Racing filters and the WIX master catalog.
· Power Solution™ with PowerTrap® technology, a replacement air filtration system for the 6.0L diesel engine in Ford F-series heavy-duty pickups that features a specially designed pleating pattern that is less restrictive in harsh conditions and improves performance in high humidity.
· Highlights of WIX’s extensive motorsports involvement, including its status as an exclusive NASCAR Performance Product and the #1 Filter in NASCAR, the WIX Filters Lap Leader Award, an associate sponsorship of Joe Gibbs Racing, product sponsorships with leading NASCAR teams including Robert Yates Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, Roush Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Dale Earnhardt, Inc., Evernham Motorsports and Joe Gibbs Racing, and the WIX Racing filter product line.
· Filtration products that outperform OE parts, including the WIX silicone anti-drainback valve, the WIX cartridge import oil filter and an assortment of WIX air, oil and fuel filters.
· The WIX 2006 sales and promotion planner, designed for customers to use as a calendar outlining all 12 WIX sales promotions and sweepstakes slated for the year, and the WIX 2006 sales video and interactive planner DVD.
· Details of WIX’s unsurpassed customer support and service, ranging from WIX CD catalogs, the WIX tech support hotline and WIX advance shipping notice to the WIX Institute of Filtration Technology and WIX on-line training.
Since 1939, WIX Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks and off-road equipment. WIX, a member of the Affinia family of brands, is the number one filter in NASCAR and an exclusive NASCAR Performance Product. Its NASCAR relationship also includes the WIX Filters Lap Leader Award, which recognizes the drivers leading the most laps in each race. WIX Filters’ Internet address is www.wixfilters.com.