WIX® Filters Rolls Out 2016 Sales Promotions
Thursday, 28 January 2016
WIX® Filters, a global manufacturer of filtration products, has announced an extensive lineup of sales promotions for 2016. These programs are designed to increase customer sales, raise brand awareness and connect customers with experiences involving their love for racing and WIX.
“Our comprehensive lineup of sales and marketing promotions are designed to forge deeper relationships with our customers,” said Jennifer Gibson, brand manager for WIX Filters. “We’re always looking for new touchpoints and ways to help our customers build their businesses while continuing to reinforce and elevate the WIX brand. The 2016 program is a great mix of both of these goals.”
Three new promotions will be introduced quarterly in 2016, in addition to WIX’s existing programs (highlighted below): WIX Gnarly Filter Sale Sweepstakes, Microban/Cabin Air Filter Promotion and a Fleet Changeover Promotion. Additional information on the new programs will be released at the beginning of next year.
The 2016 promotion schedule includes:
• WIX 10 Training Series: 10-minute, in-person training modules crafted to provide front-line team members with easy-to-digest tips on WIX products and programs. See your WIX distributor for more information.
• Social Media Sweepstakes: Year-long contests and ticket and merchandise giveaways via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• WIX Filter Sales Day Promotion: Customers have ability to print personalized Filter Sales Day materials for in-store promotions that offer special pricing
• Mobile Marketing: Customers can request the WIX Hummer H2 or Red Bull Global Rallycross show car for filter sales days and on-site events
• Team WIX Racing: Local, grassroots racing crews can receive a significant rebate on the purchase of WIX racing products, as well as free team gear. Visit TeamWIX.com.
• WIX Installer Box Top Program: Installers can collect WIX box tops in exchange for Home Depot or Best Buy gift cards or WIX merchandise
• WIX/FFA Box Top Program: WIX donates 25 cents to National FFA Organization chapters for every WIX box top redeemed in March and April 2016; also awards the four chapters that return the most box tops with a $1,000 bonus and provides an additional $1,000 to the chapter that has the largest increase in box top submissions over last year’s promotion
• WIX Promotional Catalog: Distributors can choose from an extensive assortment of apparel and WIX-branded items online or by contacting their local WIX representative
• WIX Institute of Filtration Technology: Three days of intensive, specialized training, involving filter construction, system functions and performance dynamics
• WIX Filters eLearning Center: Offers convenient online courses on light-duty and heavy-duty filtration; participants earning 70 percent or better on course-ending quizzes will earn the title of Certified Filtration Specialist
For more information about WIX, visit www.wixfilters.com.
About WIX Filters
Since 1939, Wix® Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. For more information, visit www.wixfilters.com. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/wixfilters, follow us on Twitter@WIXFilters and visit our YouTube page at youtube.com/TheWIXFilters
About Affinia Group Inc.
Affinia Group Inc. is an innovative global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and marketing of industrial grade products and services, including extensive offerings of aftermarket products for automotive and heavy-duty vehicles. With approximately $1 billion in annual revenue, Affinia has operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visitwww.affiniagroup.com