Protect what's inside from the outside.
Don't allow odor-causing contaminants to enter you vehicle's interior.
WIX® cabin air filters are now exclusively enhanced with Microban® antimicrobial technology. Together, they not only help keep negative elements from entering a vehicle's interior, but also keep cabin air fresh with lifetime product protection against damaging bacteria, mold and mildew.FILTER LOOKUP
Why replace your cabin air filter?
- Almost 80% of new makes and models manufactured today come standard with a cabin air filter
- Keeps cabin air cleaner and fresher longer
- Helps prevent debris from entering the HVAC system and negatively impacting operation
- A cabin air filter should be checked every year and replaced every two years
- The owner's manual states you should replace your cabin air filter every 15,000 to 25,000 miles, depending on how you drive
- Global leader in safe, durable and effective built-in antimicrobial solutions
- Over 30 years of filtration experience
- Provides lifetime product protection against odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Twice the brand awareness of all other anitmicrobial brands
- More than 1,000 products from 250 of the world's leading manufacturers