WIX® Filters Announces Top Four Finalists for 2019 School of the Year Competition
Thursday, 03 October 2019
WHO/WHAT: In conjunction with Tomorrow’s Technician magazine, WIX® Filters, a global manufacturer of filtration products, is excited to announce the top four finalists for the 2019 School of the Year competition.
The top four are as follows:
• Region 1: Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES – New Hartford, NY
• Region 2: Laurens District 55 High School – Laurens, SC
• Region 3: North Kansas City Schools – Career and Technical Education Center – Kansas City, Missouri
• Region 4: East Valley Institute of Technology – Mesa, AZ
The winner will be selected from the four finalists with a ceremony in November and a formal announcement during AAPEX.
The winning school will receive:
• Visit by Tomorrow’s Tech staff and program sponsors
• $5,000 WIX Filters donation to the school’s program
• WIX Filters gear
• Appearance by the WIX marketing unit (if available)
• Travel for the class instructor and a guest to Las Vegas to attend Babcox Media’s recognition dinner at AAPEX
About WIX Filters
Since 1939, WIX® Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Part of the MANN+HUMMEL family of brands, WIX's product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. For more information, visit www.wixfilters.com, or any of our social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.